Snohomish County Experience Newsletter
Welcome to the Snohomish County Experience!
Over the past several years families have been asking for a central place to look for activities and events for their loved one with disabilities. Our hope is that the Snohomish County Experience newsletter will meet the informational needs of families and caregivers, and engage people with disabilities in their community.
In each issue you will find:
- Fun events and activities that are inclusive to people who have disabilities and their families, friends, and caregivers
- An article that highlights an organization that helps people who have disabilities and/or inspiring stories about friendship and having fun
- Lots of great photos from local events
- Free classifieds! Wanted, free, and for sale items that may be of interest to people who have disabilities and their caregivers.
The Snohomish County Experience is available through e-mail, on VCS’s website, post mail, and at several community locations. Look for the newsletter next time you visit the Y, The Arc of Snohomish County, Village Community Services, Friday Music, and Willow Place.
We would like to thank the Nysether Family Foundation for the support and grant of $3,254 for the first year of publication of this new newsletter. Thank you!
Please Support the Snohomish County Experience Newsletter!
Sign up for a $30 supporting membership: We will mail and/or e-mail issues to your home or place of business. One supporting membership pays the cost of printing and mailing one year of newsletters to the homes of 7 people who have disabilities.
Per Issue Advertisement Rates (Electronic version of ad may be in color):
- $50 full page insert in color
- $30 ½ page ad in black and white
- $15 ¼ page ad in black and white
Annual Advertisement Rates (Electronic version of ad may be in color):
- $250 full page color insert in 6 issues
- $150 1/2 page black and white in 6 issues
- $75 1/4 page black and white in 6 issues
For advertising, submissions, or supporting membership information please contact Michelle Dietz at 360-653-7752 ext. 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT ISSUE
Please send events, activities, story ideas, classified ads to email@example.com
Michelle Dietz, Development Executive
Village Community Services
3210 Smokey Point Drive, Suite 200
Arlington, WA 98223
360-653-7752 ext. 14