Rent Our Community Room!
Book this room for meetings, trainings, gatherings and more. VCS’s community room has a maximum capacity of fifty people with 1,000 square feet and has portable tables to arrange in a suitable configuration. Book time slots ranging from anywhere between 1- 8 hours.
- A hospitality kitchen with sink, coffee maker, small refrigerator, oven, range, and microwave
- Portable tables and chairs, able to be configured or stored for varied meeting styles
- Close to community transit center and easy access to 1-5
- Ample parking
Additional Amenities for Rent
- Full suite of presentation technology
- Large screen television with Wifi and laptop interface
- Amazon fire stick
- Apple TV
3210 Smokey Point Drive, Suite 104
Arlington, WA 98223
$25 per hour (1-3 hours)
$90 half day (4 hours)
$175 all day (8-10 hours. $25 for each additional hour)
Available weekdays 8 am to 5 pm. Staffing fee of $50
Required for weekend and evening use
Use the form below or call (360) 653-7752 ext. 10.
* Call VCS office for weekend availability.
Staffing fee of $50 and refundable security deposit required for weekend and evening use.
Step 1 of 2
SELECT A DURATION TO RESERVE THE SPACE FOR YOUR EVENT
Step 2 of 2
ROOM 104 AMENITY AND PACKAGE RENTAL
Allow your experience to flourish. We provide resources so that your time can be used efficiently and to increase flexibility.
TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER: Please match required(*) fields with the information given for your room reservation. This will allow us to know which amenities will be allotted to which events.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TERM: The equipment rental shall commence on the day and time concurrent with the start of the associated room rental and shall continue until the end of the time reserved for the associated room rental.
2. TITLE: You acknowledge that the property rented by you belongs to us and that you cannot sell, pledge, mortgage, or otherwise dispose of the property. To protect our rights to the property, you give us full authority to file any financing statement that we may deem appropriate.
3. LOCATION: The property shall be kept at the address: 3210 Smokey Point Drive, Suite 104 Arlington, WA 98223 and may not be moved or relocated from Suite 104 without our prior written permission.
4. USAGE: You may use our property, but you may not abuse it. In particular, you must provide appropriate electrical power for our property and comply with the manufacturer’s operating instructions. If any software is supplied with the property, you agree to be bound by all applicable licenses and copyright laws.
5. MAINTENANCE, MALFUNCTIONS, AND DAMAGES: During the term of the rental, we are responsible for the maintenance of our property resulting from normal usage. If the property malfunctions or is damaged in any way, you must notify us immediately. For damage or repairs required that are not as a result from normal use, you will be responsible for the costs resulting from damage to our property including service and repair charges.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: User shall defend, indemnify and hold VCS, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of this contract, except for injuries and damages caused by the sole negligence of VCS.
7. INSURANCE: If required, the User shall procure and maintain for the duration of the use or rental period liability insurance insuring User against any and all claims, suits, actions or liabilities for injury or death of any person, or for loss of damage to property, which may arise from and in connection with the use of this facility and the activities of the User and his or her guests, representatives, volunteers, and employees. Coverage amounts shall be no less than $1,000,000.00 per each occurrence, $2,000,000.00 general aggregate limit. VCS shall be named in all such policies as an additional insured using Insurance Services Office form CG 20 11 or coverage at least as broad.
8. NO WARRANTIES: OTHER THAN PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR PROPERTY IN GOOD WORKING ORDER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY ASSIGNEE OF OURS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BOTH THE PROPERTY AND THE MANUFACTURER OF SAID PROPERTY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE NOT MADE AND DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OF THE PROPERTY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO DEFECT OR UNFITNESS OF THE PROPERTY SHALL RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR OBLIGATION TO MAKE THE RENTAL PAYMENTS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS YOU MAY HAVE TO US UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. We shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, or expense of any kind or nature that may result from the rental of our property unless it is a result of our negligence, in which case our total liability shall be limited to the rental charges for that piece of property.
9. PAYMENT: All payments, including applicable taxes, are due at the beginning of the initial rental term and on the first day of each subsequent rental period. All other payments are due when billed.
10. LATE CHARGES: If any payments have not been made within 30 days of the due date, we may impose a late charge equal to the lesser of 1-1/2% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law. We may also consider you to be in default.
11. TERMINATION: Prior to the conclusion of the initial rental term or any subsequent extensions, you may terminate the rental by our receiving at least two business days advance notice in writing or by telephone.
12. DEPOSIT: If a deposit has been made then following the return and our inspection, within five business days, of our property, provided our property is complete and in good working order and all outstanding charges have been paid, we will return your security deposit (without interest) within ten business days.
13. DEFAULT: We may terminate the rental if: a) you fail to honor your obligations under this agreement; or b) you file for creditor protection under Federal or State laws. Under any of these circumstances, you will remain liable for the return of our property, complete and in good working order, all outstanding payments, and any payments due for the balance of the initial rental term or its extension. Furthermore, you will be responsible for collection and/or attorney fees and expenses equal to the greater of 100% of the amounts due us or $1,000.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS: a) This contract is the entire agreement between you and us and cannot be changed except in writing and signed by both of us. b) The laws of the State of Washington shall govern this Agreement between you and us. c) Although you do not have the right to assign this Agreement, we do. If we exercise this right, we may direct you to make all future payments to another party at their address. d) You hereby waive trial by jury in any action or proceeding pertaining to this Rental Agreement. e) Paragraph headings are for convenience only.
15. ASSOCIATED ROOM RENTAL: This equipment rental will be in conjunction with a room rental for 3210 Smokey Point Drive, Suite 104 Arlington, WA 98223. The room rental must be reserved at the same time, on the same day and be reserved with the same email address in order for this equipment rental to be valid.