Work at Village Community Services
Click on the links below for job descriptions.
- Employment Specialist – $19.50 to $21.00 per hour
- Direct Support Professional: Residential Support Specialist – $17.25 to $21.00 per hour. Add $1.00 per hour for Awake Graveyard
- Direct Support Professional: Residential Support Specialist Float – $18.00 to $21.75. Add $1.00 per hour for Awake Graveyard Float
- Direct Support Professional: Positive Behavioral Support Specialist I – $18.25 to $22.00 per hour. Add $1.00 per hour for Awake Graveyard
- Assistant Residential Program Manager – $19.25 to $23.00 per hour
- Residential Services Program Manager – $50,000 to $60,000 annually depending on education and experience
Employee Benefits at VCS:
Insurance after 60 day’s employment: Employees scheduled at least 30 hours per week are covered by employer-paid life insurance and can also (with their families) enroll in medical/EAP/Wellness. Employees with medical are covered by long-term disability insurance. All employees (and their families) may enroll in dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, and accident plans.
Paid Time Off: PTO is based on length of service/hours worked, starting at 3.64 weeks per year for full-time. PTO can be used after 90 days for sick leave/vacation/ holidays.
403(b) Retirement Plan: For 2023, the plan matches contributions up to 2% of earnings. Match begins after 60 days’ employment.
Application for Employment
Our vision and mission reflect our belief that all people belong and deserve honesty, autonomy, and inclusivity. Our strength comes from honoring diversity and we celebrate the qualities that make each person unique, including ability, race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, national origin, gender identity, and other identities. We commit to aligning our culture and practices to support equity by providing the information, support, and advocacy each person needs to realize their potential at home, work, and in community life.
If you prefer, you may print out the employment application and mail in.